Friday, January 6, 2012

Darcy's Postcard challenge card 1

This is the first postcard for Darcy's challenge. Postcard: I used water colors to paint the Roman Ruins in Vienna, Austria even if only in my mind i know what its suppose to be and i like it 

I think I will be using photo corners for her out post card and the plan photo corners for his postcards. I will just go with the flow.
this is what Lilac Plume wrote to Derwent Maison. And so the story/ communication begins. I'm hoping for a great story all make believe. truely two starngers never laid eyes on each other dun dun dun! More still to come.

10 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!! I can not wait to see how this story unfolds!!
    *huggles*
    =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! ok you are going to have to skype me I want details on that book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the the colors of the ruins. I also like the names that you are using. Wonderful story line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous picture, the colours are beautiful. Love the start to your story too.

    Please pop by my blog and link up in hte Mr. Linky widget in my latest blog post, then everyone can come visit you. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the watercolor. so beautiful. Love your characters names. intrigue as to what''s in the package?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors! I'm curious "what's in the package?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your watercolour is just lovely...as are the names for your characters :D I wonder what was in the package??? :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card... A truly sweet image and beautiful writing too I must say. Loving the start to their story.

    ReplyDelete