I once lived in a bubble where i could see nothing but good in the world though it was all in my imagination it was a happy bubble. some close thought that i needed more in my imaginary life so He decided to point out a few things that i was missing or not seeing in life. boy that was a harsh reality. Did you all already know that life wasn't all about me. well it took me a bit longer to realize it.
So, this time my bubble isn't just in my head its all out in the open more so in my hands. This is were i connect the two,
my imagination and reality. Yes, if you are a bit weiry well I am too and would tell you to hold on tight. I truly just let it all out here for so many reasons
- because she is so pretty and you know she is.
- because i filled her will pretty blank and lined paper that i like to see and feel
- i let my feeling, questions, quotes that i like and work out my problems
- this color for me defines freedom for some reason more on that later I'm sure.
- There are no rules in this Filofax its just write what ever with what ever.
I think i have found my muse! it's a place where all beauty and everything is one. Everything is connected and space is infinate.