Monday, April 30, 2012

2 more tags

Good Morning there are to more tags. I know I said a Tag a Day from Monday to Friday but well I couldn't help my self. :) 

Here I had to think pink as these were a request from some special people. More than happy to make a tag and meet my quota. 

the left i used TH distress ink over the entire tag. then i dropped a homemade spray over in various spots using the CTMH refill inks. I used CTMH & Crafty Individuals stamps. The gibson girls being center of attention on these tags. so love these ladies. 

I used hot pink lace in the background, lace and string pearls. I also cut out 3 circles out of water color paper mounted on foam tape to bring them out some. because i am loving dimention? used black and white yarn from walmart, sprayed the white pink, takes color very well. i sprayed colors on mat then let the paper soak up the colors repeated 3 or 4 times till I got the look I was happy with. stamped images on top and wahlah popped up circles. 

added bling and the fibers to the top and the lace flowers with my paper leaves that i am o so proud of and love how realistic they look, added flowers i bought in a bouquet from the local family dollar and sprayed them with distess sprays i mixed and added the I AM ROSES flower on top and a beautiful tag if i do say so myself. 

hope you like it since the first tag goes out to Sandy J. 
and the second tag goes to Tanya

which on this tag i used seam binding and lace i sprayed. the background i sprayed different reinkers from CTMH and TH and like the color that came out then used a paint brush to drop on the drops on and let them drip down i did mix the reinkers with Acrylic Glazing Liquid. since i am to use different techniques while making these tags that made the reinkers look milky like that. I also stamped a heart in copper (color requested) and embossed with Lindys embossing powder cleopatra's copper. 
stamped around the edges in 3 different colors of green of momento inks and went around the edges in black TH distress ink that I blotted on mat and sprayed with water for different technique for me at least, paper just soaked it up distressed the edges with my dremel cause who doesnt love power!!!!
added a bead to the seam binding used hot glue to stick it down and tag number two was born from me. lol
I am now giving birth to tag? hummmm
if it works it works. 

hope you like the tags, stay tuned more to come, may just start streaming because it would be easier to show then to explain seems to me.

Thank you for looking please leave a comment or don't its all good
have a great week 





No comments:

Post a Comment