Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Layout

did I say LO a day or Tag? oops guess i still need to make a tag. wanted new and diff. I wanted to use embossing and like how the black edging looked on a layout i seen on a blog not sure where so i put the two ideas together.I used paint instead of ink around all edges.  picked out scrap pieces of paper i had for the embossing had red and rarely use red so their that is. Really didn't feel like writing today so i used my computer for the journaling and the title. ohh and had ideas on metal flowers. so i used my CUTTLEBUG to cut out the flowers out of a soda can & placed a red bling in the middle simple & cut i think if i do say so myself.

so a tag should be coming up shortly i hope probably use the same techniques i used hear for future reference
Ohh i forgot to mention that i used my dremel to sand around all the edges of this layout.
Love my Dremel, has so much power and no limitations. 
UIU i am using what i got.
thanks for stopping bye 
bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment