Monday, August 15, 2011

catching up on all my creativeness on blog

alright so here are some of the ATC i was working on for the ATC swap over at httc://grafxkat.blogspot.com so much fun. loved doing these i think i may have gotten carried a bit carried away again but i figured out thats my MO.


I used my cricut for most of the cutouts.

 loving my butterflies, cant stop making them.

and I have to use lace cause i have so much of it and i have had it since i was a kid

i love the border on this one. different. 

here went my flowers. i also make the lil string with the flower buds is what i was attempting.





okay i use the farmers almanac pages for the background on these i so loved the papers in their will definitely use that again.

well hope you like cause i enjoyed making these had fun as it time went on. at first stress but later loved the process. thanks for checking these out

No comments:

Post a Comment