Monday, August 15, 2011


I made the flower and the leaves. this must have been the cuttest flowers I've ever made. These are my perfected leaves i will never buy leaves from anyone i will make them from now on. 

used one paper flower that i bought in white in the back then placed the leaves i made and finally on top i put the flowers i made using the donna salazar spell binders die love the die. 

And this is my new project! since we had a bike run last week well we took a bunch of picture and need to make mini albums to share pictures with the friend from the run. My hubby gave me the idea. so, project it will be. this is just the beginning of my idea mini now this has to be hard and ruff for a bunch of bikers so this is gonna be fun. lots of metal :D and lots of leather and bandannas and more oh my. cant wait to really get into this. plus i got the okay to go shopping for scrappy stuff :D yeay for me. FUN FUN FUN

No comments:

Post a Comment