Wednesday, July 13, 2011

my danglie paper clip


Made this so i could clip it on a book or for me my binder that i keep at my table. this tear drop thingie is from my childhood actually my mothers gold lamp. I had to have this bling for myself how i maintained it for so long i have no idea its one of the few thing that i managed to keep. i was watching Dede on http://www.ustream.tv/channel/inkwell and she said she liked the danglies she called it journaling bling or something, but cant have it on her journals cause she dont like them in the way. So, I thought i should post this cause you can put this on your journals and still take it off so it wont be in the way. I hope you enjoy this idea i love the bling and like to keep it close but sometimes it needs to be put to the side.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

1 comment: