Monday, June 13, 2011

My window envelope swap in return.


I received my swap return the day after i returned from cali vacation, it was so nice to receive them just like a welcome home gift. I had to share the goodness. beautiful work ladies and thank you cant wait to put them in a page or something, more ideas. thanks a bunch. love them i think i need a shelf to put them up on so i can use them as inspiration. I love the swap. Happy Happy, Joy Joy.........really hope to see videos on how they made theirs and i wish i would have made of vid on how i made mine too. wonder what the ladies think that received mine?....... ill have to check out every ones blogs and youtube vids. simply love them them

1 comment:

  1. All the tags were so stunning. I just sent out the second batch today.
    I am making a video of all the tags as I get them. I will upload them all at once.
    I am so happy you enjoyed my swap :)

    ReplyDelete